The Razor Dirt Quad is an electric powered off-road vehicle that’s built strong and sturdy to conquer tough trails and big bumps. This compact Quad offers excellent climbing opportunities and delivers a smooth ride.
The Dirt Quad with its 350-watt chain-driven motor is both super quiet and powerful enough to help kids zip up any terrain in a hurry. Kick up some unlimited adventure and action with the Razor Electric Dirt Quad.
The Quad stays planted and has minimal tip factor when climbing hills or the turning corners. Compared to the 24volt Peg Perego, this 24 volt motor has a lot more torque for hill climbing. Best of all, the rubber air-filled tires never slip on grass, rocks or dirt making it safer. The Quad Dirt is perfect for those cautious moms, looking for a machine that runs faster than a typical battery powered wheeler but is not a full ATV.
Features of the Razor Electric Dirt Quad includes:
- Authentic dirt quad frame geometry
- High-torque gear ratio for climbing
- Terrain-tracing rear suspension for a smooth ride
- Shatter-resistant plastic fairings
- Powder-coated tubular steel frame
- Can be stored either horizontally or vertically
- 24V Sealed lead acid battery system
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Includes UL approved battery charger
- Assembly required, approximately 30 – 60 minutes
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs
- Recommended for ages 8+. Can also be suitable for tall 5-7 year kids because of its compact size
The advertised battery run time of 40 minutes is conservative as owners have experienced a longer run time between charges. In order to ensure the longevity of the Quad’s battery life, do not store the Quad in an un-insulated area. Cold temperatures may adversely affect the battery. In addition, it is advisable to also constantly charge the battery when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time. One more benefit, is that runs quietly and would not bother the neighbors. Overall, for an adventurous ride, this Dirt Quad is in a league of its own and it represents good value.
Review : Electric scooter with seat