The Razor E300S seated electric scooter is built for ‘green’ commuting and features a detachable seat for increased cruising comfort. It also features a large deck with adjustable frame for stand-up riding.
Thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet single speed chain-drive motor, the Razor Seated Electric Scooter can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour. A larger frame and tires make the E300s suitable for both older teen and adult riders. In addition, a bonus feature of the E300S is the free-wheel on the rear sprocket that allows the scooter to coast with very little drag.
The E300S is an attractive choice for college students who need a fast way to get around campus. Weighing 60lbs, it’s an impressive and sleek ride for those teens without a driver’s license that need a bit of freedom in getting around or running quick errands.
Other features that make the Razor E300S a great Electric Scooter include:
- Extra-wide 10″ pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Features a comfortable cushioned seat
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Includes two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries
- Battery charge time of 8 hours with up to 45 minutes of continuous riding per charge
- Maximum recommended rider weight is 220 lbs
- Measures 41 inches long by 17 inches wide by 42 inches tall
- Safety equipment such as helmet, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended
The E300S scooter performs exceptionally well on roads with minimal incline. Its sturdy frame and components make it a ride that is well built for the long haul. Overall, the E300S represents good value that your teens can grown into, or use for an extended period of time.